Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cal is NOT wild about baths! He gives me that "awww did ya really have to" look that always makes me feel kinda guilty....he's a VERY good boy with baths, ear cleaning, nail trims and such, but clearly would rather be anywhere else!
And I have great news- it looks like Cal is going to be adopted! By a lovely couple in NH, both experienced rescuers who can provide Cal with the sort of life I want for him. The adoption process is underway, and he'll likely go to his home next weekend. Paws crossed!!!!! !

4 comments:

  1. We are Soooooo Excited to be adding such a handsome young fella to our family!! We picked up 2 new bowels and a new collar for Cal today! We are a fairly active family and love the water...We hope to be able to include Cal in our walks in the woods and maybe even in our kayaks.....if not the kayaks then maybe the canoe..we will be patient and have to see. Our youngest has already fallen in love with him and has assured us that he is going to be thoroughly spoiled by her!!! ;-)

    Thank You Kate for all the love,kindness and patients you put into these deserving animals!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy! cal will get exactly the sort of home that I pictured for him- in the country, with a furry friend and loving family. He is the sweetest, gentlest, most loving companion that you could ever hope for and I'm so glad he's finally going to be treated like royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the beginning of Cals new life. May it be the happy life he so much deserves. I want to wish Cal, Lisa and Lisa's family nothing but the best.
    PS My Joey looks exactly like Cal and shared the same past. Now since he is loved and secure he is a happy,Loving spoiled little fella. I know Cal will follow the same path with his new loving family
    Thanks again
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ray that's so nice! Your Joey is a lucky boy....

    ReplyDelete