Monday, August 13, 2012

One of the things I've learned about Cal is that he's not all that comfortable on laps or furniture- He'll look curious, as if he wants to explore- but when I put him on a couch, chair or lap he gets fidgety, scratching and chewing his nails- and will quickly jump off. I suspect that he was NEVER allowed to feel part of a family before! As you can see, though, he's getting more comfortable each day with his new life, and more receptive to comfort and affection. He has friends, food, care and love- all that a dog could want- and I'm committed to making sure that he'll be safe and loved for the rest of his days.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following this blog when it first came out. Please keep posting. Cal reminds me of a Cocker I used to have and loved very much. I do pray Cal finds that loving forever home they he rightfully deserves soon. Thank you for saving this loving little soul
    Ray

    ReplyDelete